When The Snow Falls, Make Sure You Are Ready
When you get out on your snowmobile after the first snow, you feel free out in that mountain air. If you’re out there hitting the trails thinking about if you have the right insurance or not shouldn’t cross your mind. Here at Noltensmeyer Insurance Services we have snowmobile insurance to fit your budget and needs. Insurance for beginners to the well experienced. We have the necessary coverage for:
- Bodily Injury Liability – for paying medical expenses of others if you are at fault in an accident
- Collision Coverage – to cover damage to your snowmobile from a collision with trees, rocks, ice, and other dangers
- Comprehensive Coverage – as extended coverage for loss or damage from fire, theft, and vandalism
- Property Damage – to pay damage to another person’s property for which you are liable for
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – to insure damage caused by uninsured or under insured drivers
There’s also more coverage offered for custom equipment that you may add to your snowmobile. Medical payment coverage to cover you and your passenger if an accident were to occur for an additional premium. Relying on your insurance status, there may be discounts for completing rider safety courses or being in particular riding associations. Someone from Noltensmeyer Insurance Services is available to go over what you need and design the correct policy for you and figure out what discounts are available to you. Get in contact with someone from Noltensmeyer Insurance Services or use the ‘Get a Quote’ button on this page for more information.