Van Insurance Features
There are many different forms of van insurance that offer different things depending on what it is you need. The Noltensmeyer Insurance Services agents specialize in many different forms of commercial insurance and will make sure to give you a quote that not only is cost effective for you but also provides the coverage your van needs.
The commercial auto coverage we offer for vans and hauling vehicles includes:
- Collision coverage to cover damages you caused to your own vehicle (I.E. running into a tree, etc)
- Comprehensive coverage to cover vehicle damage and theft from fire, glass, animals, failing objects, and some natural disasters.
- Liability insurance to cover damage you caused others, whether it be to vehicles or property
- Medical payment insurance to offer from limited coverage for injuries to you and others, including from funeral coverage.
- Rental reimbursement to cover the costs of renting a vehicle if yours needs to stay in the shop following an accident.
- Towing or roadside assistance to cover the cost of towing,a dead battery, changing tires, and other roadside repairs. This includes road service if you have a breakdown.
- Umbrella policies are available that can increase the coverage you have over the typical liability limits.
- Uninsured motorist coverage that offers you coverage if the other motorist involved in an accident doesn’t have insurance.
- Other types of insurance can be added, like coverage for the tools in your van. The additions are usually pretty inexpensive.
Van insurance requires a insurance representative and a company that knows business insurance and commercial auto coverage. What you need is someone who knows the needs and requirements of companies that are dependant on their transportation needs in order to keep their business operating. Whether it’s insurance for a fleet or just one vehicle, call Noltensmeyer Insurance Services today and speak to a commercial auto professional for your options and quotes.