Small Business Insurance
Get The Coverage You Need
Small Business Coverage is a necessity for many who need to protect the business that they’ve grown. Currently, we offer the following types of options:
- Commercial Property Insurance: In the event that property that is owned by your business is damaged, commercial property insurance can cover it. This kind of coverage ranges from things like vandalism to even flooding.
- General Liability Insurance: If your business suffers a loss such as a lawsuit, injury, destruction of property, etc, general liability insurance can help prevent large financial loss by covering it.
- Home Based Insurance: People often own home-run business. If this is the type of business you own, your home insurance most likely doesn’t insure your business.
- Product Liability Insurance: If your company sells products, chances are that you’re required to store the product. If this is the case, damage to the product is possible, which could cause a great loss.
- Professional Liability Insurance: If you have a business that provides a service, you might be required to have professional liability insurance.
We also offer a wide variety of other business insurance, so get in contact with someone from Noltensmeyer Insurance Services to find out what you need, or use the ‘Get a Quote’ button on this page for more information!
*Workers’ Compensation, Disability Insurance, and Unemployment Insurance are often required for small business.